Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Final Thoughts (Maybe)

In all honesty I thought this course was pretty straightforward and easy. A lot of the questions that were asked in the assignment and quizzes were very related to the course or lecture notes. But I managed to screw up somehow. After doing multiple assignments and tests, I hope I can learn from ALL my mistakes and do well for the final examination.

Some stupid mistakes I made were taking shortcuts and not proving something and assuming it was true....
Defined the variables wrong....
Typed something wrong and failed to triple check... 

I think now my main concern is to not panic when going into the exam. I had multiple midterms where I was panicking which lead me to think differently. Somehow have to find a way to calm myself... and go into the exam with a clear head.

After mastering all the material that I learned from this course, I have to spend some time looking online for some extra problems and see the different applications that what we learned can be used. This is how I will prepare for the exam

No comments:

Post a Comment