Thursday, 22 November 2012

Getting Closer

After so long of reading course notes and trying to further understand the material by looking at other resources for help, I feel I am getting close to my goal. Even though it was a tough and hard at the start of this course for me, I am feeling optimistic about the exam and Assignment 3. As I get my marks back, I carefully look at all the comments that the TA wrote down and I will remind myself what I am missing in my proofs. This being said, I am starting to see the beauty of algorithms and proofs in that the more specific and clear you are in your solutions, the easier it is for others to understand what you are trying to do.

This is still a long road ahead of me. I know myself that I had a bad start but I still want to pass this course. I will not give up. Just keep practicing and looking over numerous examples and techniques to build up on current knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment