Sadly, my marks turned out worse than it was last year. However, I do believe that I understood the material but failed to present my knowledge to the best of my abilities. For example, after just writing Test 1, I felt pretty confident because I knew how to do the questions. But when the marks came back, I realized that I mixed up many variable names and forgot to add important structural elements in my proof. This can also be said for Assignment 1. I got good marks on question 3 and 4 (which were the harder ones) but didn't do as well on question 1 and 2 because I failed to notice minor details that would make my proofs complete.
Truthfully, I am feel demoralized because I knew the material and knew how to apply it but I wasn't able to communicate it where it mattered. I have no one else to blame but myself. Because my mark is really low, I do feel a lot of pressure and uneasy since there is no more breathing room for mistakes, I hope I can get my act together and still do better in this course than in CSC165.
No comments:
Post a Comment